Museum of Aviation Foundation Wish Lists!
The Museum of Aviation Foundation is a nonprofit organization that supports the Museum of Aviation and provides education programs to visitors and schools. As a nonprofit, we are always in need of volunteers and in-kind donations.
If you are interested in helping, you can learn more about how you can help the Museum of Aviation Foundation below or by clicking here.
Education Wish List:
- On July 25, 2016, the Education Center began demolition on our 3rd-5th grade, ACE classroom! We are looking for donors and sponsors to help with the new renovations and updates. We will need new tables, funding for upgrading the lighting and the walls, manual labor, and a few other things. If you are interested in helping, please contact Valerie Myers in the Education Center.
- General Supplies for all classes and workshops: *Items in bold are in high demand
- Legal Pads
- Copy Paper
- HP61 Ink & HP128 Toner
- Pens & Pencils
- Washable Markers
- Binder Clips (All sizes)
- Used ink cartridges (not toner) for our recycling program
- Sponsors for our Educator Resource Kits for STEM support throughout our community
- The kits will be free for educators and community mentors to check out for use in the classroom and during any STEM event! Sponsors will have their name and logo proudly displayed on each kit!
- Sponsors for our Digital Displays to help us cut back on paper!
- Email Valerie Myers for a complete wish list: email@example.com
The Museum of Aviation is looking for individuals who would like to spend four hours each week working as a volunteer in the exciting atmosphere of U.S. Air Force Aviation History.
Each exhibit building has a visitor desk where volunteers welcome and greet the visitors in the Museum. The volunteers are there to assist visitors any way necessary. They also walk the floors of the Museum while visitors are present to help keep an eye on exhibits and see to the needs of the visitors.
Volunteer shifts that are needed:
- Saturday mornings (9:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- Sunday mornings (9:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- Tuesday afternoons (1:00 – 5:00 pm)
- Thursday afternoons (1:00 – 5:00 pm)
For more information contact Dan Hart, Volunteer Program Administrator at 926-4242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
B-17 Wish List:
We Currently Need Funding For:
De-paint Cradle for
$2,500 Restoration $1,500
Oxygen Tanks Exterior Lights
$150 each $50 each
Contact Christin McFarland at
for all B-17 Donations.