Situated on a beautiful 51-acre site on Robins Air Force Base, the Museum of Aviation is the second largest museum in the U.S. Air Force. The Museum has been accredited by the American Association of Museums – one of only nine aviation museums in the United States to receive such an honor. Admission is free and the museum is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily except Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day and is located 10 miles east of I-75 exit 144 at the intersection of Russell Parkway and Georgia Highway 247.
While this is an open forum, it’s also a family-friendly one, so please keep your comments clean. In addition, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here:
– We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
– We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
– We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
– We do not allow spam.
– For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information should never be discussed here.
– You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Comments are reviewed before posting, but they are not edited. If you don’t comply, your comment will not be approved and published.
The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Air Force or Department of Defense.
The Museum of Aviation Foundation is a private organization. It is not a part of the Department of Defense or any of its components, and it has no governmental status.
Feel free to send us comments or suggestions on what you’d like to see or read on this blog. Thank you for your participation and support.